- Open Access Directory
The Open Access Directory (OAD) is a compendium of simple factual lists about open access (OA) to science and scholarship, maintained by the OA community at large.
- Guide to Open Access Publishing and Scholarly Societies
A guide meant to help scholarly societies – and small publishers –
assess the options available to them for the future of their journal publishing programmes.
- Guide to Institutional Repository Software
A guide for selecting repository software
- EPrints Handbook
A guide to the EPrints repository software package
- Open Access Journal Business Guides
Model business plan, and guides for launching and converting to open access
- Meeting of the Academies of Sciences: Open Access as a Means to Promote Academic Publishing
Meeting agenda and links to presentations related to promoting open access in academic publishing
- Survey of Open-Source Electronic Publishing Systems
Evaluation of open-source electronic publishing systems